2012 ag Ag Education agnews agriculture agritourism American Farm Bureau Federation BIFB Bills Business California Congress Farm Bureau farmers Farm Service Agency Finance Flowers Food foodthanks Government Grants hawaii Hawaii Agriculture Hawaii Farm Bureau Hawaii State Capitol HFBF Imports Legislative Process Loans New York Nutrition Pizza School Lunch Thailand thankafarmer Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner Tomato Paste United States United States Department of Agriculture USDA USDA Rural Development value-added Vegetable Washington Post
- Farm Bureau Members Get to See Hawaiian Agriculture (2)
- USDA-RD Single Family Housing Guarantee Loan Program (SFHGLP) (1)
- Wow…Where have my posts gone? (1)
- American Farm Bureau News (1)
- #ThankaFarmer & #foodthanks (0)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Costing More in 2011 (0)
- Farmers and Ranchers – Independent, But United (0)
- Aloha From Hawaii Farm Bureau President Dean Okimoto (0)
- NRCS Application Notice, Apply NOW! (0)
- AFBF’s Stallman Lays out Agriculture’s Change Agenda (0)
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @ASFMRA @VickoftheHill @jeepforme1923 #ag #usrc 8 hours ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @FinnRex @USRealityCheck @UnmannedWW #agchat #ag 1 day ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @SyngentaUS @kjhvm @GaFarmBureau #ag #usrc 2 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @kevinfolta @DaveHallSTRIDE @jeepforme1923 #usrc #usnews 3 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @GeneLamkin @StephRegagnon #usrc #usnews 4 days ago
- AFBF Backs Timely Reg Review of Food Production Tools October 18, 2017Coordinated federal review of advances in agricultural biotechnology will help America’s farmers and ranchers achieve gains in efficiency and productivity needed to meet the continued challenges of the 21st century, according to American Farm Bureau Federation President Zippy Duvall.
- Weather Impacting Our Friends and Neighbors October 18, 2017For much of the past month I’ve either been studying forecasts and models trying to learn the latest cone of uncertainty for Harvey, Irma and Nate, or glued to the news reports coming from Texas and my home state of Louisiana in the wake of Harvey.
- Farm Bureau Supports GIPSA Rule Do-Over October 18, 2017The following may be attributed to American Farm Bureau Federation President Zippy Duvall:
- It’s Time for a Solution on Ag Labor October 18, 2017We hear a lot these days about the need to reduce food waste, and that is an important goal. Farmers certainly don’t want to see the product of their hard work wasted.
- AFBF Chief Economist to Retire October 18, 2017American Farm Bureau Federation chief economist Bob Young will retire this month. Micheal Clements has more.
- AFBF Backs Timely Reg Review of Food Production Tools October 18, 2017