2012 ag Ag Education agnews agriculture agritourism American Farm Bureau Federation BIFB Bills Business California Congress Farm Bureau farmers Farm Service Agency Finance Flowers Food foodthanks Government Grants hawaii Hawaii Agriculture Hawaii Farm Bureau Hawaii State Capitol HFBF Imports Legislative Process Loans New York Nutrition Pizza School Lunch Thailand thankafarmer Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner Tomato Paste United States United States Department of Agriculture USDA USDA Rural Development value-added Vegetable Washington Post
- Farm Bureau Members Get to See Hawaiian Agriculture (2)
- USDA-RD Single Family Housing Guarantee Loan Program (SFHGLP) (1)
- Wow…Where have my posts gone? (1)
- American Farm Bureau News (1)
- #ThankaFarmer & #foodthanks (0)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Costing More in 2011 (0)
- Farmers and Ranchers – Independent, But United (0)
- Aloha From Hawaii Farm Bureau President Dean Okimoto (0)
- NRCS Application Notice, Apply NOW! (0)
- AFBF’s Stallman Lays out Agriculture’s Change Agenda (0)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Water Rights Legislation Reintroduced in the U.S. House June 23, 2017A bill that would protect the water rights of Western ranchers was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives this week. Micheal Clements has more.
- Northern Plain Drought Accelerates, Placements Head South June 22, 2017As the drought heats up in the northern plains, cattle move south.
- Just Clucky: NAFTA Poultry Trade June 22, 2017According to USDA Production and Supply data the United States is the largest producer and the second largest exporter of broiler meat in the world. U.S. poultry exports may go to a lot more places than some other U.S. commodities, but the two customers next door, Mexico and Canada are the top two markets, accounting for nearly 1.5 of every 4 pounds exported […]
- Farm Groups Submit Biotech Comments to USDA June 21, 2017The American Farm Bureau Federation, a part of a coalition of agriculture groups, sent biotech recommendations to USDA. Micheal Clements has more.
- Farmers Counting on Simple Tax Code that Works for Ag Business June 21, 2017Farming is a tough job that shows no mercy. Whether facing a drought or flood, unreasonably high interest rates or unbelievably low commodity prices, farmers and ranchers work tirelessly to produce food, fiber and renewable fuels for the world.
- Water Rights Legislation Reintroduced in the U.S. House June 23, 2017