2012 ag Ag Education agnews agriculture agritourism American Farm Bureau Federation BIFB Bills Business California Congress Farm Bureau farmers Farm Service Agency Finance Flowers Food foodthanks Government Grants hawaii Hawaii Agriculture Hawaii Farm Bureau Hawaii State Capitol HFBF Imports Legislative Process Loans New York Nutrition Pizza School Lunch Thailand thankafarmer Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner Tomato Paste United States United States Department of Agriculture USDA USDA Rural Development value-added Vegetable Washington Post
- Farm Bureau Members Get to See Hawaiian Agriculture (2)
- USDA-RD Single Family Housing Guarantee Loan Program (SFHGLP) (1)
- Wow…Where have my posts gone? (1)
- American Farm Bureau News (1)
- #ThankaFarmer & #foodthanks (0)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Costing More in 2011 (0)
- Farmers and Ranchers – Independent, But United (0)
- Aloha From Hawaii Farm Bureau President Dean Okimoto (0)
- NRCS Application Notice, Apply NOW! (0)
- AFBF’s Stallman Lays out Agriculture’s Change Agenda (0)
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @BRNAgNews_Julie @jennybndr76 @GeneLamkin #ag #agnews 5 hours ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @PlaggeVal @RobertWager1 @TMTHawaii #ag #usrc 1 day ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @zjhunn @Cottonaggie @NFUDC #usrc #usnews 2 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @BhetjaneCC @RobertWager1 @ConsejoCadena #usrc #ag 3 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @sparklenaloha @WhiteHouse @SaraOchsner #usrc #usnews 4 days ago
- Taking NAFTA to the Next Level for Ag August 16, 2017Agriculture will be front and center in the recently launched North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations. Trade agreements have a good track record of opening international markets for U.S.-grown products by breaking down trade barriers and reducing tariffs that keep America’s farmers and ranchers from reaching new customers around the world.
- U.S., Canadian and Mexican Farm Groups Support Modernized NAFTA August 16, 2017The American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF), The Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA) and Mexico’s Consejo Nacional Agropecuario (CNA) today sent a joint letter to Canadian, United States and Mexican government officials reiterating their calls that NAFTA re-negotiations should aim to modernize the agreement, rather than dismantle it.
- Markets Tumble After August USDA Report August 15, 2017The commodity markets tumbled after the USDA released its August yield estimates, which came in significantly higher than expected. Dr. John Newton, AFBF director of market intelligence, responds to the numbers. Chad Smith has more.
- SNAP – It Ain’t Just For Cities August 14, 2017The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly the Food Stamp Program) is the nation's largest domestic food and nutrition assistance program for low-income Americans. Program participants include women, children, the elderly, and military veterans and their families. SNAP offers nutrition assistance to millions of eligible, low-income individu […]
- Surprise, Another Big Corn and Soybean Crop On the Way August 10, 2017The August 10, 2017, Crop Production report forecast the 2017 U.S. average corn yield at 169.5 bushels per acre and total corn production at 14.153 billion bushels, the third highest on record. USDA’s report forecast the 2017 U.S. average soybean yield at 49.4 bushels per acre and total soybean production at a new record-high of 4.381 billion bushels. With t […]
- Taking NAFTA to the Next Level for Ag August 16, 2017