2012 ag Ag Education agnews agriculture agritourism American Farm Bureau Federation BIFB Bills Business California Congress Farm Bureau farmers Farm Service Agency Finance Flowers Food foodthanks Government Grants hawaii Hawaii Agriculture Hawaii Farm Bureau Hawaii State Capitol HFBF Imports Legislative Process Loans New York Nutrition Pizza School Lunch Thailand thankafarmer Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner Tomato Paste United States United States Department of Agriculture USDA USDA Rural Development value-added Vegetable Washington Post
- Farm Bureau Members Get to See Hawaiian Agriculture (2)
- USDA-RD Single Family Housing Guarantee Loan Program (SFHGLP) (1)
- Wow…Where have my posts gone? (1)
- American Farm Bureau News (1)
- #ThankaFarmer & #foodthanks (0)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Costing More in 2011 (0)
- Farmers and Ranchers – Independent, But United (0)
- Aloha From Hawaii Farm Bureau President Dean Okimoto (0)
- NRCS Application Notice, Apply NOW! (0)
- AFBF’s Stallman Lays out Agriculture’s Change Agenda (0)
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @RobertWager1 @gmopundit @nicolemheslip #usrc #usnews 18 hours ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @BlueTurbanStone @Condor_Law @USATODAY #ag #usrc 1 day ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @wavetossed @BRNAgNews_Ken @HwnElectric #usrc #usnews 2 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @dynaracer33 @GeneLamkin @macnutman #usrc #usnews 3 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @DArceMcMillan @FinnRex @IngridFoster #usrc #usnews 4 days ago
- AFB Foundation for Agriculture: 50 Years and Growing December 13, 2017The American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture reached a significant milestone in 2017 – 50 years since its founding. In the beginning the Foundation focused primarily on research for advancing agricultural mechanization and technology.
- A Year of Accomplishments for Ag December 13, 2017As 2017 ends, Farm Bureau can reflect on a year of action on behalf of farmers and ranchers.
- Enrollment Duration in the Conservation Reserve Program December 13, 2017The Conservation Reserve Program is a voluntary program that pays farmers and ranchers to retire environmentally sensitive cropland. Contracts for land enrolled in CRP are 10 to 15 years in length, yet USDA Farm Service Agency data recently revealed that nearly one-quarter of all land enrolled in CRP has been enrolled for more than 20 years, and 12 percent o […]
- American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture Building Ag Literacy December 13, 2017Donations to the American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture help build consumer knowledge and understanding of agriculture. Micheal Clements has more.
- Marketing Feeder Cattle: Changes in Sales Data December 11, 2017Weekly National Feeder & Stocker Cattle Summary collected by USDA shows the changes in how feeder cattle are sold throughout the country.
- AFB Foundation for Agriculture: 50 Years and Growing December 13, 2017