2012 ag Ag Education agnews agriculture agritourism American Farm Bureau Federation BIFB Bills Business California Congress Farm Bureau farmers Farm Service Agency Finance Flowers Food foodthanks Government Grants hawaii Hawaii Agriculture Hawaii Farm Bureau Hawaii State Capitol HFBF Imports Legislative Process Loans New York Nutrition Pizza School Lunch Thailand thankafarmer Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner Tomato Paste United States United States Department of Agriculture USDA USDA Rural Development value-added Vegetable Washington Post
- Farm Bureau Members Get to See Hawaiian Agriculture (2)
- USDA-RD Single Family Housing Guarantee Loan Program (SFHGLP) (1)
- Wow…Where have my posts gone? (1)
- American Farm Bureau News (1)
- #ThankaFarmer & #foodthanks (0)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Costing More in 2011 (0)
- Farmers and Ranchers – Independent, But United (0)
- Aloha From Hawaii Farm Bureau President Dean Okimoto (0)
- NRCS Application Notice, Apply NOW! (0)
- AFBF’s Stallman Lays out Agriculture’s Change Agenda (0)
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @PlaggeVal @JonesOrganics @ASFMRA #usrc #hnn 2 hours ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @ToddFitchette @RDOAaronB @jeepforme1923 #usrc #ag 1 day ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @BlueTurbanStone @GlobalFarmerNet @NRCS_PIA #usrc #agchat 2 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @RobertWager1 @KrishGR @gmopundit #usrc #usnews 3 days ago
- The latest Ag Hawaii Daily! paper.li/BigIslandAg/13… Thanks to @TruffleMedia @mucusmatters @jeepforme1923 #usrc #usnews 4 days ago
- Incubators Help Beginning Farmers Break into Farming Without Breaking the Bank August 23, 2017Starting a new farm often requires large capital investments to purchase or rent farmland, access farm equipment and set up storage facilities. Beginning farmers can expect to invest more than $800,000 in their farms in the first few years.
- WOTUS Public Comment Deadline Extended August 23, 2017Farm Bureau is urging farmers and ranchers to submit comments to EPA in support of ditching the flawed 2015 WOTUS rule once and for all. Chad Smith has more.
- What is Dairy Revenue Protection? August 22, 2017Dairy Revenue Protection (Dairy-RP) is a concept plan of insurance, developed by the American Farm Bureau Federation, American Farm Bureau Insurance Services and other collaborators which would allow dairy farmers to purchase risk management protection against declines in quarterly revenue from milk sales, i.e. unexpected declines in milk prices, unexpected […]
- Reuters: Negotiators Should Do No Harm to Agriculture, Says Duvall August 19, 2017American Farm Bureau Federation President Zippy Duvall was quoted by Reuters in an article on NAFTA negotiations that began this week.
- What the Duarte Case Settlement Could Mean for Farmers and Ranchers August 19, 2017Don Parrish, senior director of regulatory relations at AFBF, recently discussed on AgriTalk what the Duarte case settlement could mean for farmers and ranchers.
- Incubators Help Beginning Farmers Break into Farming Without Breaking the Bank August 23, 2017